Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here’s a video of interest I thought worth sharing. I found it on Odysee by Keith Knight, a conversation with Bird Archist about a Washington Spectator article by Taibbi based somewhat on the book, Hate Inc. by Matt Taibbi. (Paid -Link) This is a book I ordered as soon as I found it and jumped into as soon as I got it.
This is a conversation worth listening to about an article and book worth reading.
The Book – Hate Inc by Matt Taibbi
The Media’s 10 Rules of Hate
by Matt Taibbi
- There are only two ideas
- The two ideas are in permanent conflict
- Hate people, not institutions
- Everything is someone else’s fault
- Nothing is everyone’s fault
- Root, don’t think
- No switching teams
- The other side is literally Hitler
- In the fight against Hitler, everything is permitted
- Feel superior
Thanks for reading and watching, Brian